Sunday Eagle Sweat | Washed Green
The Hammill & Co Sunday Eagle Sweat is an absolute essential for summer. This effortless sweat is slouchy with side splits and drop hem with a subtle pigment wash!
- Summer weight high-low sweat in washed pigment French terry
- New Eagle print with pop of colour in the lightning bolt
- Green coloured Star on the right sleeve
- Distressed green Hammill & co print down the left sleeve
- Relaxed fit with longer hem at the back
- Relaxed rib waistband with side splits
Composition: 80% Cotton | 20% Polyester
- Gentle Cold Machine Wash or Hand Wash
- Best to wash on its own for the first time
- To dry, it's best to lay flat or on a hanger
- Model is a size 10 and is wearing the small.
|SIZE||CHEST||LENGTH (FROM SHOULDER)|
|S||55cm||62cm + 5cm drop back hem|
|M||57cm||64cm + 5cm drop back hem|
|L||59cm||66cm + 5cm drop back hem|
|XL||62cm||68cm + 5cm drop back hem|
Created for a colourful life, Melbourne designer Cat Hammill’s eponymous sweat label is designed to make its legion of loyal customers feel as good and vibrant as they look in her garments. It is this passion and energy that is synonymous with the label from her signature use of a rainbow, and all the glorious optimism that provides, to her soulful words of inspiration and hope that are sprinkled across her garments.