Jersey Stripe Pant | Grey+White
The Hammill & Co new slouchy cotton summer pant, perfect for everyday with our tanks and tee's! Super soft and comfy in a flattering 3/4 length.
- Wide stripe stretchy jersey pant
- Slight drop crotch, not too low!
- Very flattering fit and super soft cotton jersey
- Elastic waist with draw cord with bronze toggles
- ¾ length for Spring/Summer
- Rainbow heart print mid thigh
- Comfy side pockets
Composition: 98% Cotton / 2% Spandex
- Gentle Cold Machine Wash or Hand Wash
- Best to wash on its own for the first time
- To dry, it's best to lay flat or on a hanger
- Model is a size 10 and is wearing size small.
|SIZE||LENGTH (From Waistband To Cuff)|
Created for a colourful life, Melbourne designer Cat Hammill’s eponymous sweat label is designed to make its legion of loyal customers feel as good and vibrant as they look in her garments. It is this passion and energy that is synonymous with the label from her signature use of a rainbow, and all the glorious optimism that provides, to her soulful words of inspiration and hope that are sprinkled across her garments.