Vintage Track Pant | Grey Marle
The Hammill & Co new slouchy cotton summer pant, perfect for everyday with our tanks and tee's! Super soft and comfy full length tracks but can be pulled up at the cuff for a crop look or worn low on the hips for a longer look.
- Multi stripe tape down the left leg
- Each with subtle vintage wash
- Stripe print with 73 on the right hip
- Small H&C on the left cuff Ribbed waistband
- Elastic waistband with draw cord
- Ribbed cuff
Washed mid weight french terry
Composition: 80% Cotton / 20% Polyester
- Gentle Cold Machine Wash or Hand Wash
- Best to wash on its own for the first time
- To dry, it's best to lay flat or on a hanger
- Model is a size 10 and is wearing size small
- Classic sweat pant fit
Created for a colourful life, Melbourne designer Cat Hammill’s eponymous sweat label is designed to make its legion of loyal customers feel as good and vibrant as they look in her garments. It is this passion and energy that is synonymous with the label from her signature use of a rainbow, and all the glorious optimism that provides, to her soulful words of inspiration and hope that are sprinkled across her garments.