Velour Track Pant | French Navy
New Hammill & Co lightweight peach finish track pants. Our same best selling relaxed fit. Looks great worn back with matching sweat.
- Super soft velour finish cotton
- Metallic lighting print on the left hip with 73 above
- Four coloured stripe tape from the pockets down the left leg
- Four coloured stripes across the right calf
- Elastic waist with natural coloured draw cord
- Matching cuffs
- 7/8th length, can also be cuffed up for a shorter look
- Slouchy pockets
Fabric: 80% Cotton / 20% Polyester
- Gentle Cold Machine Wash or Hand Wash
- Best to wash on its own for the first time
- To dry, it's best to lay flat or on a hanger
- Relaxed, slouchy fit.
- Model is wearing the medium & she is a size 10.
- The length is full leg including the waistband and the waist is full waistband measurement.
Created for a colourful life, Melbourne designer Cat Hammill’s eponymous sweat label is designed to make its legion of loyal customers feel as good and vibrant as they look in her garments. It is this passion and energy that is synonymous with the label from her signature use of a rainbow, and all the glorious optimism that provides, to her soulful words of inspiration and hope that are sprinkled across her garments.