Rainbow Track Pant | Navy
New October spring track pant. Our same great fit with draw cord and 7/8 leg length. They look great rolled up too! A great basic pant for Summer.
- Soft mid to lightweight unbrushed french terry
- This is our best selling track pant fit
- 7/8th length is super cool for Spring, also looks great rolled up if you go up a size
- Navy colour that matches the sweats
- Multi coloured heart print on the right thigh
- White LOVE print on the left leg
- Cool longer white draw cord
- Elastic waistband also with draw cord
Composition: 80% Cotton / 20% Polyester
We don't use chemically fixed dyes, we only use natural water base prints, which do fade naturally over time.
Strong detergents dissolve the adhesive under the graphics and will cause fading quickly. Always use mild detergents, try not to wash with a full machine and heat from an iron will also fade the print.
The length is full leg including the waistband. Waist is full waistband measurement.
Model is wearing the size small track pant.
Created for a colourful life, Melbourne designer Cat Hammill’s eponymous sweat label is designed to make its legion of loyal customers feel as good and vibrant as they look in her garments. It is this passion and energy that is synonymous with the label from her signature use of a rainbow, and all the glorious optimism that provides, to her soulful words of inspiration and hope that are sprinkled across her garments.