Summer Cut Off Tank | Pink Heart
The Hammill & Co new summer tank with contrast stitching. Our new longer length tank with wider shoulders! Soft cotton marle fabric with contrast stitching.
- Flattering crew neck with white contrast stitching
- Wider shoulder, very flattering shape.
- Longer body length
- Perfect armhole opening
- Red contrast stitching
- Hot pink body colour with red heart print and 76 print on the hip
Composition: 80% Cotton / 20% Polyester Marle
We don't use chemically fixed dyes, we only use natural water base prints, which do fade naturally over time.
Strong detergents dissolve the adhesive under the graphics and will cause fading quickly. Always use mild detergents, try not to wash with a full machine and heat from an iron will also fade the print.
- Fit Guide (chest is measured laid flat across the chest under the arm point, length is measured from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the hem).
- Our model is wearing the medium and small short.
Created for a colourful life, Melbourne designer Cat Hammill’s eponymous sweat label is designed to make its legion of loyal customers feel as good and vibrant as they look in her garments. It is this passion and energy that is synonymous with the label from her signature use of a rainbow, and all the glorious optimism that provides, to her soulful words of inspiration and hope that are sprinkled across her garments.