Our new season Tillhora Shirt features a Nehru collar, a half placket, feature pleating on the back yoke reminiscent of the art deco period and a beautiful puff sleeve that gathers into a cuff. Pair back with our Ena Pant for the perfect Japanese Technical set or one of our Bevy-Flog pants for a more structured look.
- Nehru collar with 5 button placket
- Easy loose styling
- A beautiful puff sleeve which gathers into a cuff
- Pleat through the back yoke reminiscent of the art deco period, adding ease and comfort
- Curved hemline that sits slightly lower at the back with double turned hemline
- Lightweight and great for travel
- Japanese airflow technical fabrication
- Made in Melbourne
True to size to be worn loose and relaxed
The model is 173cm tall and wears a size 8 : shoulder to front hem = 75cm
Japanese Technical - Woven Fabrication
Turn inside out. Cold delicate machine wash. Wash separately first wash. Reduced spin. Dry in shade. Do not bleach, soak, wring or tumble dry. Cool iron. Exposure to rough surfaces may cause pilling. Dry-cleanable.